Full screen display text
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts]
11 year
Hi STeven,

I would like to use RR to only display between two text status in full screen. I don't need to display the RR interface. For example once RR is running, if variable x=0 display screen 1 else display screen 2. There should be an option to choose the background color. It would be really good if there is an option to include an image. Clicking the x on this window would revert to the desktop. There does not seem any easy way of doing this currently. Please help.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Dawson,

I wouldn't say there is an easy way of doing this but it is certainly possible. Having said that I'm not sure RR is the best application to do this. What you are describing is not too difficult to create using a custom application like CSharp. We've used that same kiosk technique to display very simple interfaces for assembly type situations where the user is not very computer savvy.

Is there any reason to use RR in this?

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index