Mouse Module using the VBScript
Anonymous
11 year
Hi,
I would want to know if it is possible to move the mouse and to make click on the coordinates from me you establish, using the VBScript instead of the Mouse Module, and how.
(always in consequence to of the conditions that are verified)

Thanks.
Anonymous 11 year
You excuse the insistence, but I would want to know, at least, if the possibility exists to use the module VBScript in which to insert the coordinates to which to be able to make a click of the mouse.
Thanks.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Yes, you can. See the attached robofile. It will execute a click on coordinates 100, 40 which if you place RR in the upper left corner of the screen will cause it to click on the index tab.

Load this robofile, move RR to that corner. Exit and restart. Note that the click only executes once on startup to avoid taking control of your mouse.

Be sure to have the latest copy of RR for this to work.

STeven.
program.robo
Anonymous 11 year
Thanks, it is what I wanted.

This code, obviously , I think, that can be applied also in consequence to verify him of a specific condition.

Regards.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index