Write Image
Anonymous
11 year
I Have a Kinect looking at a conveyor. When the kinect sees more than one blob I want it to take a picture.

I have a VBscript running but how do I call the write module? Pretty new to coding so still finding my way.

All I want to do is take a single image when two blobs are seen

If BLOB_COUNT > 1 (Write one Image)

Will the Write_Image module have to be before or after the script module?

Thanks
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Since executing the If Statement only once per signal seems to be a common issue, we've added a "Latch" condition in the If Statement module which when checked will only fire when the condition changes from false to true and ONLY retrigger when the condition goes back to false and then true again. This will ensure that the image is only written once.

Download the latest version and see the attached robofile.

You will have to still configure the Write Images path and press the START button in that interface for it to start writing images.

STeven.
program.robo
Anonymous 11 year
Thanks for the reply.

I was actually looking to run the 'Write Image' from within VBscipt. That was where I was going wrong.

I've downloaded the latest version but it's still saying it's 2.49.10

and coming up with an invalid roborealm error when loading the posted .robo file.

I assume the rest of the pipeline will run when the IF module is latched?

Thanks
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
You can only use VBscript to "setup" the variables to be used in those modules. You cannot 'call' the module as you would a DLL or shared library.

The current version should now be .11

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index