avm.dat file change
UlliS from Germany  [42 posts]
11 year
Hi EDV and Steven,

how can I load a different *.dat file, eg to open different maps? I want to leave a number of routes and store them in individual *.dat files and this later depending on the item recall in my VB.NET Programm. So you could visit several routes within the home. Always open to a new "robo file" I do not elegant. Since the main elements are always the same.

PS: What is the situation with the slow increment of time for motor control? The pathfinding when the robot can not even orient could improved you. If the marker can not be found, it could in the past the main direction (e.g. clockwise) Continue to turn until he has shown localized?

Another problem I have ... I have on my Omnibot no Swivel camera. The robot must always rotate itself. How can I now the robot +- 90 degrees rotate ?

- Ulli
EDV  [328 posts] 11 year
Navigator package is updated now and you can download next modification of AVM Navigator v0.7.4.3 from your account link.

Changes:
The API of data file loading was added:
  - NV_DAT_FILE_NAME - data file name
  - NV_LOAD_DATA - the non-zero value of this variable provides the signal for data loading

First you should specify DAT file name in variable NV_DAT_FILE_NAME (without .dat ending) and then set variable NV_LOAD_DATA = 1 one time for loading. The data file will be loaded from your user/AVM folder.

See example in robo file below.

>> If the marker can not be found, it could in the past the main direction (e.g. clockwise) Continue to turn until he has shown localized?

Do you talk about starting initialization of “Navigation by map” mode?
Can you specify the problem clearer?

>> Another problem I have ... I have on my Omnibot no Swivel camera. The robot must always rotate itself. How can I now the robot +- 90 degrees rotate?

But it seems that you already have solved it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAE7NXQgwC0

program.robo
UlliS from Germany  [42 posts] 11 year
>> If the marker can not be found, it could in the past the main direction (e.g. clockwise) Continue to turn until he has shown localized?

Okay, the robot found no marks or have not ideal position to found the way. The Robot now rotate left or right +-90°...

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index