iRobot Create
Scott from United States  [1 posts]
11 year
I am running roborealm,  iRobot Create, BAM, and bluetooth.  I tried using the iRobot_Create_example.robo script.  I can run the demos so I know I'm connecting to the iRobot successfully.  However, nothing happens when I use the cursor keys.  What am I missing?  There were no instructions with the iRobot_Create_example.robo.  I'm guessing I am missing an option setting.  I tried setting the Open Interface Mode to Safe and Full and no success.

Thanks,
Scott
Anonymous 11 year
Scott,

Looks like that robofile was a bit old and was missing the keyboard_read module (renamed from just keyboard a while back). I've corrected that robofile and put in an upgrade request within RoboRealm that will autocorrect this in other robofiles in the next version.

You should be able to download this file again from the site and now see the keyboard module within RoboRealm.

http://www.roborealm.com/help/iRobot_Create_example.php

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index