USB Missle Launcher
Marc Miller from United States  [10 posts]
17 year
I am having difficulties with the Dream Cheeky USB Missle Launcher.  I have gotten everything else working (my family loves viewing the video stream of my BOT via the internet) but this launcher.  I have the DC software set up and controlling the launcher correctly but everytime I try to control it via Roborealm I get an error 'Unable to find Dream Cheeky Missle Launcher'.  I get this if I have the DC software running or not.  I have tried moving the DC dll from the missle directory to the robotrealm directory thinking that it needed to be in the path or something but no luck.  HELP
DC Missile Fixed
Anonymous
17 year
Hi Marc,

A problem was detected and this is now fixed in ver 1.7.2.25 (just uploaded today) Please download RR again and try again.

Thanks,
STeven.
Marc Miller from United States  [10 posts] 17 year
It worked!!!  Thanks!
This fix is great and I am having a great time shooting the family on my mobile platform.  Now, I guess you would call this a feature request.  The orginal DC software had one other button 'RESET' that would drive the launcher to its home position.  Can we add that functionality.  That way we have the ability to start at a known position and can track movements (hopefully to eliminate hitting the end stops)

Thanks again
Not trying to be a pest but just wondering if this feature request has been considered?
Missile Launcher Reset
Anonymous
17 year
Yes, it has been considered, in fact if you download the latest version of RoboRealm v1.7.2.32 you will see a reset button in the DC Missile interface. (We just uploaded a new version) You can also programmatically reset the missile launcher by adding a 32 into the move variable.

Enjoy!

STeven.
The magic number 32 is all I needed.  Thanks for the quick reply and all the good work.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index