Avoid bottom border
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts]
12 year
Hi STeven,

I want to apply a filter that avoids the bottom border only. Can this be done?
Anonymous 12 year
Dawson,

Can you crop that part of the image out? I.e. just process that part that you need to and then merge the result back into the original image? This can be done with the display image module.

Which filter are you working with?

STeven.
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts] 12 year
I am working with the blob filter module. I cant crop the bottom portion of the image out as it may or may not be there (the blob). However i want to implement a logic where by if the blob is there and is touching the bottom border it should be ignored (filtered out)
Anonymous 12 year
Dawson,

Just to confirm, if the Blob Filter had a "remove if touches bottom border" would that do the trick? It has the "Touches Border" filter but that's not based on a particular side. If this would work for you we can add that to the blob filter.

Let us know and we can get that added for you.

STeven.
Yes that would definitely do the trick. Thanks
This feature needs to work on a cropped image. In my project the image is already cropped before applying the blob filter.
Anonymous 12 year
Dawson,

See 2.44.7 that has these changes. Check the avoids_bottom border in Blob Filter to remove any objects that do touch the bottom.

STeven.
STeven

Yes i downloaded v2.44.7 but i still dont see an option to remove the bottom border in the blob filter.
Anonymous 12 year
Its under the +Location attributes int the blob filter and scroll down ...

If you still do not see it then download latest as we are already on .9.

STeven.
Great. Thanks

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index