For STEVEN
Anonymous
13 year
Hey, Steven.

I had RR installed on two systems. A fast system and a robot. Now, the fast system just got hit by lightning and is out. I am using a temporary or possibly permanent slower system now. But the problem is, my fast system got burned by lightning and I did not have time to uninstall RR. Now I assume I will have trouble installing RR on this slow system. I may repair the other system, but I don't have any money now to do it with so I am stuck with the slow system for now. I have not tried to install RR But I know it will tell me I am using it on more than two systems which I am not. What should I do? I would like to continue working with RR on the slow system until I can get the other one fixed or buy a new system. (This may take a while.)

Thanks,
Mel
Anonymous 13 year
Just for completeness ... if these issues arise please use our contact form and specify your email address so that we can get back to you ASAP.

Mel, if we didn't already resolve this please use the contact us form and send us a note that we need to cleanup some of your installs.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index