Problem with variables from CScript
Michael Pakakis from Australia  [2 posts]
13 year
I'm having problems with CScript variables. I'm just playing around at the moment, but I've just written up a script to find the midpoint of two defined points and set them back to variables for the rest of the processing pipeline to use. The CScript itself runs fine and outputs the right values.
The problem is, whenever I got to draw the point for example, I choose one of the variables for either the X or Y value, and then when I choose the other one, RoboRealm crashes.
Has anyone else come up against a similar problem?
Michael Pakakis from Australia  [2 posts] 13 year
Just an update, I'm still able to use those variables for other calculations and externally via the API with no problems at all. But trying to use a draw module to display a point or line involving the CScript variables results in a crash.
For the record, I'm using RoboRealm 2.37.7
Anonymous 13 year
Gordon,

Thanks, we found the issue that you are referring to and have corrected this in v2.37.8 Can you download the latest and give things a try?

Thanks for the note!
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index