Blob tracking module MISSING!
NXTreme from United States  [3 posts]
14 year
I have had RoboRealm for almost a year but only just started using it. I was looking at the Blob section of the modules and thought "Hey where's the Blob Tracking module?". I've checked and rechecked, here's a photo to prove me right. I'm using RoboRealm version 2.1.0.3. Is there any way I can get the Blob Tracking module? Thanks  

Anonymous 14 year
Note that blob tracking was added in the next version to the one that you have. i.e. 2.1.1 as apposed to 2.1.0 ... the last 1 indicates the addition of the blob tracking module.

If you download the most recent version you will have access to that module.

STeven.
NXTreme from United States  [3 posts] 14 year
Ok thank you. If I already have Roborealm do I have to pay $90 dollars to upgrade? Thanks
Anonymous 14 year
If you have already purchased RoboRealm you can download updates for free simply by downloading the application again using the download link you should have received in your first email from us. If you have not purchased RoboRealm then you will need to do so in order to get the most recent version assuming your trial period has expired.

STeven.
NXTreme from United States  [3 posts] 14 year
Ok thank you very much!

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index