New purchase policy
BobA from United States  [10 posts]
15 year
Steven

When I first encountered Robolrealm I thought, "Wow! This great stuff". I still think so. I needed some help which you provided quickly. And so I responded to your modest, but very appropriate request for a donation by sending one, for which I received a nice thank you.

Now, I will have to spend $99.00 for a license. I think anyone who purchases the license is getting a lot for his money. But I was just wondering why those of us who showed our appreciation with a donation are not receiving any consideration for our support?

Care to comment?

Regards,

Bob
Anonymous 15 year
Robert,

Strictly speaking a donation is a donation ... but we understand your point and have emailed everyone that has donated with special deals. If you did not receive this email please contact us and we will remedy this issue.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

FYI, the price is actually $89.00.

Thanks,
STeven.
BobA from United States  [10 posts] 15 year
Hi Steven,

Thank you. I did receive your email and replied. I would also like to reply in the public forum that in addition to providing a great product, you and Roborealm are a "class act".

Continued success and best regards,

Bob

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index