line following
Anonymous  [29 posts]
15 year
how i want to count T-junction in visual line following.anybody can help me?

pranavtrehun007 from United Kingdom  [33 posts] 15 year
here you go :-) this should give you a start
program.robo
Anonymous  [29 posts] 15 year
thanks a lot pranavtrehun007...
what should i do if i want to detect a curve line...
that is case is covered in the tutorials
can i know which part of the tutorial said that..i had gone through all the tutorial but i think i don't see about the curve line..hope i'm wrong
page 9. whenever the COG is out of the range, the robot should try to bring it at the center.
hello....can i know how to send data more than one byte..
i had do some casting in one variable at vbscript into integer..the value it send less then 256..i.e  270->  it send 14
..i also try at the serial module using double slash ( \\  ) but it send zero.

sory for the silly question.. [^_^]

program.robo
anyone have an answer for it???
Davide Fabbri from Italy  [8 posts] 15 year
in serial module, in text area 'send sequence':

a) if you insert \[ move] the serial module send a single byte ( the variable modulo 256 )
es: if variable move contains 160, along the serial line is sent a single byte: 160
es: if variable move contains 260, along the serial line is sent a single byte: 4

b) if you insert \\[ move] the serial module send a sequence of four bytes ( least significant byte first )
es: if variable move contains 160, along the serial line are sent four bytes: 160 0 0 0
es: if variable move contains 260, along the serial line are sent four bytes: 4 1 0 0

P.S. I've tested on RR v2.0.9.7 on a desktop pc running win98 ( with an oscilloscope )
I've also noticed that the 'send rate' has an offset of roughly 300mS ( if you set 'every 50 milliseconds' datas are sent every 350 milliseconds, if you set 'every second' datas are sent every 1.3 seconds )
thanks for the info...but what about 2 byte data?
if i use the 'send now' at the console and i disable the send sequence, i can easily send 2 byte data. but when i enable the send sequence, the data not send just like what i want if more than 2 byte data..
Davide Fabbri from Italy  [8 posts] 15 year
If you want to send a variable ( integer 0-65535 ) as a 2 byte value you could do as follow:

a) convert your variable in 'high and low' part ( using integer division and mod operators ) in vbscript module
SetVariable " moveh",move\256
SetVariable " movel",move mod 256

b) now send the 2 variables in sequence ( for example low then high ) in serial module
\[ movel]\[ moveh]

P.S. sorry, I don't know if I understood correctly your question
thanks a lot Davide Fabbri. i really really appreciate it. why i cannot think about it..thanks again [^_^]

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index