Help with Striker_missile module
Nelson from United States  [1 posts]
15 year
Im trying to follow the tutorial of  "Controlling a USB Missile Launcher" but i have this big issue that i cant figure out how to solve . I have the Striker Usb Missile Launcher already installed on my computer and it works great with his own program; but for some reason it does not work with roborealm ... it always send me this text box that says: "Unable to find the Striker Usb Launcher !" Maybe its something really easy to do .. but if you guys could help me with some tips and tricks for this issue ill be glad with that ... Thanks for your time.
Nelson
Anonymous 15 year
Nelson,

Most likely they have upgraded their hardware with a different vendor and product id which makes it incompatible with existing software.

You can try downloading, running and posting the output of this application

http://www.roborealm.com/downloads/USB.zip

which might help us to understand what those new ids are. But there is no guarantee that it will work as we will not be able to test it on the latest launcher.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index