Cant save changes to .robo files
pranavtrehun007 from United Kingdom  [33 posts]
15 year
Hi,

I am using RR 2.1.0.3 , i have noticed that if i make changes to an existing .robo file, then the changes dont get saved. ill post more details soon.

Pranav
Anonymous 15 year
Pranav,

Have you been able to verify this? Perhaps it is with a specific module that you are using that is not saving its information. If you can include your robofile and/or point out the module that is not saving its information we can get that fixed ASAP.

STeven.
mehdi from Iran  [32 posts] 15 year
i had a post about "save" and "save as" function in RR but the problem doesnt solved yet!
in RR we have just a "save" function that work as "save as" function! i think its better to have a "save" and "save as" module separately!
check it pls!
thanks!
Anonymous 15 year
That's correct. Save functions as Save as if the robofile already exists. It is just an extra click once in a while to save an existing file. Its better to error on the side of caution as the other poster noted that saving unknowingly over your current robofile is worse then just accepting on each save.

When we update the interface we'll reconsider adding a new button.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index