Problem with pan/tilt control of creative live!
Peter Baltus from Netherlands  [1 posts]
15 year
I am trying to control the Creative Live! Motion camera through the RoboRealm pan/tilt control (Control>Cameras>Creative_Live_Motion). I've selected the camera in RoboRealm, the video displays OK, no other modules activated in RoboRealm. However, when I try to activate the pan/tilt control (double-click) I get the error message "Unable to find the Creative Live! Motion Pan/Tilt Camera!".

I've tried different USB ports, both through a USB hub and directly on the PC, removed all drivers & reinstalled, used the plain & VFW drivers, but I can't figure this one out. Probably I'm doing something extremely stupid...

Configuration: Acer Aspire L5100 PC, AMD Athlon 64x2 2.3GHz CPU, 2G RAM, Win Vista (32 bit) premium, Creative Live! Motion, drivers from CD that came with camera.
Peter Baltus from Netherlands  [1 posts] 15 year
I found it - turning off user account control in Vista fixes this. Sorry for not thinking of this earlier...  Now I'm going to explore RoboRealm!

Best regards,

Peter

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index