Lynxmotion Robot
Anonymous
15 year
Guys and Girls

I am happy with Roborealm, its great and i have happily processed my blue ball from my webcam.

I now want to move my robot using my atom pro 28 pin on my mini-abb board via my usb/serial connection i have tested correctly.

As i dont have the servo control board can anyone help me with transfering say the COG so the robot moves back and forth depending on the distance of ball

Thanks in advance

Anonymous 15 year
Ignore the above

I do have the SSC-32 board.  I have followed the tutorial and my camera works, it tracks my hand and i can see the servo bar moving in the Lynxmotion window, however no movement from my robot?!

I have Com 7 and 115 baud rate

Any ideas

Thanks
Anonymous 15 year
Tim,

Ensure that the Lynxmotion is NOT in mini-SSC emulation mode.

Have you tried the Lynxmotion-SSC without any other modules in the pipeline and moving the sliders manually? I just verified that it appears to work. Perhaps something may be wrong with your serial cable? Do you know if the SSC board works with any other applications that claim to function with that board?

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index