why can not i connect the RoboRealm with surveyor robot?
Guo xin from China  [1 posts]
15 year
Hello,
        The robot connected with my computer by wireless network connections.But in the RoboRealm there was only com1 and com3 choices and it failed to find the robot. I want to know how should i do? Thank you.

Guo
Anonymous 15 year
You probably want to use the other SRV module. The one with the COM specs is the older model. The newer one is SRV1b which uses the 802.11 TCP/IP connection. Just click on the search tab in RoboRealm and type SRV. Then double click on the SRV1b (note that both modules will show).

STeven.
Anonymous 15 year
Thank you so much!

There is other question. When I follow the Tutorials of The Obstacle Avoidance and Wall Avoidance,all works well until the VBScript Program. The robot did not move. Hoping for your help.

Guo
Anonymous 15 year
Guo,

Thats good ... but you will have to be more descriptive with your next problem. "It doesn't work" is just not enough information for us to help you with. Can you be more descriptive?

STeven.
Anonymous 15 year
Ok,I have got the X as image1 and the information in VBscripe is in the image 2. But the robot did not move. Thank you.

Guo

Anonymous 15 year
Did you specify the right variables in the SRV GUI interface? I.e. try to track down if the variables left_motor and right_motor are getting created and then specify them in the motor dropdown menus for the SRV. Basically you need to tell the robot what values to react to.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index