Richard from China  [10 posts] 15 year
Hi,I'm interested in "listen module",but  what I said is always recognized wrong. Does I need do some training? I use Microsoft Speech SDK, version 5.1
I wonder which sample can be used with RoboRealm.thanks a lot
Anonymous 15 year
Richard,

Yes, you will need to train the MS speech recognition system. Have a look at some of the samples that came with the SDK download to see how to train it. You basically read as much as you can stand and it will learn from that. It really REALLY improves the recognition which you will see even during the learning process (it will start out very slow and incorrect and improve as you progress). Once trained it works quite nicely in a reasonable noise level room.

We also have ended up speaking the word several times and then using whatever it comes up with as a failsafe. I.e.

if word = "square" or word = "swear" or ....
  ' look for a square
end if

STeven.
Anonymous 15 year
Hi,Steven,
    I'm now just looking SDK help document, I'm wondering which sample is right for RoboRealm. Any hint would be appreciated since the document is too much.
Anonymous 15 year
You should notice an icon like

next to your computer date/time. Click on that icon, select Options and then either create or use an existing profile. The GUI should look like

Click on the train profile and begin reading away (you get a couple selections of text to read).

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index