From Movment Center of Gravity to Color Center of Gravity
Anonymous
15 year
I have following problem:
If I dedect a movent of an object.
For ex. a red ball is rolling over the floor. I want to pick up the color of the moving object (here red) and then following the color.

//The movment tracker:
Movement
Blob Size
Center of Gravity (i call it: movCOG)

if movement then
//colo tracker
RGBFilter(main color of the range of movCOG)
Blob Size
Center of Gravity (colorCOG)

----

How can I do something like this.

Sry for my english. I hope u understand my Problem
(U can allso answer in german)

from United States  [214 posts] 15 year
Hello,

This .robo file might get you part way there.  It uses a filled white circle of size 30 in the Center of Gravity module to multiply the original source.  (You can change the size and shape as you like.) This removes all of the source image except the portion around the moving object.  You can then use the Color_Statistics module (under Analysis) to get the mean color of the region.

--patrick

program.robo
from United States  [214 posts] 15 year
On second thought, it doesn't have to be that complicated.  Simply put the Color Statistics module after the Movement module and make sure the "Set Movement to White" checkbox is un-checked in the Movement module.  Then you can get the color values averaged across just the moving pixels.

--patrick

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index