Sample color module
Nick Matheos  [17 posts]
15 year
Hi!  Great software, Ive been using it over a year now and am very happy with its new abilities.  THANK YOU!!

I have been using roborealm with the Lego nxt and its been alot of fun!
I am currently experimenting with putting a bright colored object in the robot's hand and pressing a button on the robot.  I then want the robot to take a color sample of the object and save it for later use to track it.
I made a small robo file that does this nicely, but I have to go to the sample color module and hit the button "add current."

Basically, I need a way for my robot to tell roborealm to take a color sample.

Any ideas?
Nicthegr

program.robo
Anonymous 15 year
Man, I feel stupid.
I can now see the color_sample variable contains my info and can capture any time I wish.
Please delete this Thread!

Anonymous 15 year
Actually you did raise an interesting point. Regardless of the usage of the variable capability in this routine there are cases in other modules where being able to automatically press a button would be useful. So we're thinking about adding that capability for others just in case.

And besides, others will be helped by your revelation so if you're ok with it we'd like to keep this thread?

STeven.
Anonymous 15 year
Another update ... we added in a

PushButton

function in the VBScript to do just what was described. Someone already needed it to push the Start and Stop button in the AVI modules!

:-)

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index