2 rr crash questions
Richard from China  [10 posts]
15 year
Hi,Steven,
I found several problem, the edition of RR is 1.8.18.15.
1) It works well in my Winxp, but will crash in win2000, doesn’t it support win2000.
2) It’s about my .robo file. I use socket extension to communicate with my program and RR, but as you see, my robo file, when I use “set statement” it can send “fps” “COGX,COGY” and “grabstate” to my program,  but when I use vbscript to define variable, the variable can’t send to my program. Does it mean variable defined by vbscript can’t send through socket. I hope you can help me find a solution.
3) in fact, I’m going to use blob filter before as it is so useful, however when I use “create array variable”, it will cause my program and RR crashed. The attached image is obtained when I add the blob filter module.
Could you help me check the .robo and see if there is something wrong. I use the first a.robo well with my program.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index