Anonymous 16 year
I'm trying to use this program to detect the 9 spots on a Rubik's cube.  I'm completely new at this program so I have no idea where to start.  Any help would appreciated.  I just need to know the 9 spots so that I can identify each color in each location

Thanks
Anonymous 16 year
If it helps in any way

I do have pretty good knowledge in vb and also the camera is a logitech quickcam chat

John Christian from Norway  [25 posts] 16 year
It always helps if you could show a picture to know what we are working with here. Assuming the picture of one side of the cube covering at least 50% of the image area. Try using the RGBFilter for one of the 6 colors on the cube to identify the blobs. Use a Blob Size module to filter out small specs and noise. Then use a Blob filter to get the 9 biggest blobs (max on one side) and check the option that it should create a blobs array. You will then have enough information in that array to reconstruct the positions of the color you used in the RGBFilter. Then repeat this for each color.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index