Tom
Anonymous
17 year
Unload a module or use 2 RGB color filters & Cog sequentially?

Is it possible to elther unload a module prior to recalling it for a different color or a way to do it so that two seperate RGB color filter?COG pairs can work in the same program?

Like RGB filter/COG (say blue)
serial out
pause 1 sec
RGB filter/COG (any other color)
serial out
display variables of both sets of COG values
then loop through again.

When I try this the first RGB?COG always interferes with the second even though seperately they both work fine.

Thanks for all the fine, and resposive work you are dedicating to this project. It certainly has been a source of hours of experimentation and fun for me.

Tom
Editing posts too!
Anonymous
17 year
Hi again

Would be nice to edit my posts so that the subject comes up correctly instead of "Tom". Sorry about that.

Tom
Bookmarks
Anonymous
17 year
Hi Tom,

I think what you probably need to do is to revert the image back to the source image after the first RGBFilter processing. You can do that by setting a bookmark after the first RGBFilter and check the 'revert to source' checkbox in that dialog (Arithmetic->Marker dialog). By setting a marker you can also revert to that again at some point in the processing ... or add it into the current image after your second RGBFilter.

So your sequence would look like:

RGB filter/COG (say blue)
serial out
pause 1 sec
MARKER
RGB filter/COG (any other color)
serial out
display variables

This is a little obscure for now but will become more refined once the "set camera" module comes out (early next year).

STeven.
Forum Request
Anonymous
17 year
Oh, and good point about the editing of forum posts ... we'll see what we can do.

:-)

STeven.
Anonymous 17 year
Hi STeven.

Thans as always for the quick response. I'll give it a try.
Happy Holidays to all

Tom

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index