What about this camera?
Anonymous
16 year
Anyone know if this camera will work with roborealm?

http://00389ee.netsolhost.com/main/usbccdcmoscameras.html

It has support for USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, so it should easily connect to a PC. It comes with its own SDK, and its own processor to speed up processing on the PC. This would make it possible to run higher resolutions with less memory, right?
I don't know if its powered directly via USB, I submitted that question to the manufacturers. Otherwise it look good to me. Anyone else have something to say different?
Anonymous 16 year
They mention a DirectShow interface which should be compatible with RoboRealm.

Nice camera .. seems very expensive! Unfortunately the onboard processing will not help with additional speed on the PC since specific instructions will need to be given to the camera to ensure that it does its preprocessing before sending the image to RoboRealm. There again, using the custom API and such will certainly allow for increased speed ... but that will require some programming.

Perhaps the software they provide with the system will better utilize the cameras possibilities than RoboRealm will.

Let us know how it goes.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index