how can i do for serial communication
Mario A.  [4 posts]
17 year
I don have interface like SSC, Lego, only PIC
Tom
Anonymous
17 year
In VB6 use a Comm control and have RR send the variables like COG X and COG Y. Your VB program receives this, interprets it and converts it to whatever format you need and sends it out on a different port to your hardware or whatever. If you have a limited number of serial ports then you can simulate a serial connection between RR and your VB program with one of the Virtual Serial Port programs that are available like Eltima VSPD XP.

Tom
Serial Module
Anonymous
17 year
Are you not able to use the Serial module for communication to a PIC? The serial module should allow you to send custom RS232 signals to any device connected to your PC. This is meant for communication to BASICX stamps and such since you can define the signal format to what is easiest and best for your application.

STeven.
Mario A.  [4 posts] 17 year
thnks for resolve my question, now i can transmit data on my pic, and i can take the control on the rr across the Vb, thanks a lot

Mario A

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index