Contact with the possessory ones of Surveyior SRV-1
Roberto from Italy  [4 posts]
16 year
I would want to be put in contact with other possessory ones of Surveyor SRV-1 for being able
to resolve some issues: programming, lighting system, ricopertura hello Roby from Italy Venice
Anonymous 16 year
Roby,

Do you mean to connect an LED onboard the robot such that you can turn the LED on/off to signal some sort of condition in the robot? Or do you mean to use an LED to shine/light the robot while it is moving within an environment?

STeven.
LED for surveyor SRV-1
16 year
Thanks for the answer, I would want to connect a led in order to illuminate the nocturnal scene to little centimeters from the robot and to be able to ignite it and to extinguish from the consul of roborealm Roby thanks
Anonymous 16 year
That should be possible. The SRV-1 has a couple digital I/O lines E9 - E15 that can be used for this purpose. Perhaps an array of white LED's would work. First you will need to get bright white LED's from somewhere or hack them from some device. You will need to check voltage required by the LED and what the IO lines on the SRV-1 output. We were able to  switch a red led on/off wired directly to the digital IO.

When you've got that setup you can enable the digital IO area in the RR interface and to test just check the checkbox on and off. That should switch the LED's manually on and off. To automate the process select a variable that is set by a VBScript program or an external program that when true will turn the light on and when false or "" will turn the LED off.

STeven.
Surveyor SRV-1 LED
16 year
Thanks for the answer crdo to have understood like carrying out the connection
for feeding the led I must apply to transistor and resistances like for the led ir? hello Roberto

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index