Message of thanks
tawsif from Mauritius  [7 posts]
17 year
Dear STeven
I would like to tell you that my project on fire fighting mobile robot worked absolutely great. This project forms part of my final year thesis at the university of Mauritius.I would like to thank you and your team who performed a fantastic job in the design and conception of this software and above all making it free for robotics hobbyist like us. Million thank goes to all those who dedicated their precious time and know-how for the design of this software. Hope u maintain this goodwill of yours and get many sponsors to further explore this field of computer vision.
I was the first one on campus to find out about ur software and use it for my ends.Next time ,I'll try to get u a copy of my dissertation. My lecturers were stunned when I introduced this software of urs to them. They are planning to teach the module of computer vision and extend it to the practicals using ur software. But I told them to share their research about the software on ur forum.
Anonymous 17 year
tawsif,

That's fantastic! We are very appreciative of your thanks and are very happy that we could help you out on your project. Thanks very much for spreading the word about RoboRealm in your school and giving RoboRealm a chance to show what it can do. Please let your lecturers know that we'd be very happy if they decide to incorporate RoboRealm in classroom activities and would certainly help as we can to enable that process.

Many thanks for your great post! And if you have links to the results or images that you can share from your firefighting robot please post them here!

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index