Scale to 30x30 but got 29x29
Anonymous
12 year
Hi,

In my programm i tried to crop an image from 500x500pix to 30x30pix but what i got is 29x29pix. Im not sure what i am doing wrong here.

I have uploaded my .robo file and Image
Can some one please help me.

Thanks alot :)
Anonymous 12 year
the programm and image again
Anonymous 12 year
Seems like the forum does not allow me to upload snapshots from RoboRealm

the Uploaded thigs again:

program.robo
Anonymous 12 year
Keith,

I am seeing a 30x30 image from the scale. You can select the image with the mouse, press CTRL-C and then inside another application press CTRL-V to paste the image into another application. Does report 30x30.

Also, you can use the blob filter to quickly get the alignment that you are looking for. See the attached, robofile is about 50% smaller.

I also added in the VBScript from other post.

STeven.
program.robo
Anonymous 12 year
Hmm, when i do the CTRL+C it shows me 30x30 but in RR i really have 29x29.
I even tried 3x3 and i got 2x2.

Bellow is a screen shot of my program. the dots on the 30th pix line is missing.

I think it might just be a display error

Anonymous 12 year
this is the screen shot from the program that you send me. on  my pc if one were to count the pix its 29pix in the Y axis

But the data is correct, it must be just a display error

i will try to reload RR

Thanks
STeven

Anonymous 12 year
Yea, most likely just a display error. I'd not worry about it if the data and CTRL-C show 30.

Does the coordinate variable have what you want?

STeven.
Anonymous 12 year
yes thank you Steven!!!

I have one more question.
I am using the bolbs_Filter i got an Array of all the bolbs.
I would like to send this Array to c# but i dont know how.

Could you advice me on how to do so or send me a link on the docu.

Thanks
Anonymous 12 year
ok i got it working thanks
Anonymous 12 year
In case anyone else is reading this ... you can use the GetVariable function in the API to get an array as a comma delimited string. You'd then need to split on that string in order to get the individual elements. This differs from the internal VBScript GetArrayVariable.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index