Add to this Thread

Steven Gentner from United States 1 year
Christian,

Thanks for your robofile. Ignore my earlier post as you are already using the Camera module twice which will trigger the pipeline to run regardless.

I added a Watch module and checked that the SCRIPT_COUNT is indeed incrementing after the End_Split_Image module so that does seem like it is working.

Perhaps your pipeline is running very slow? Check the little gray numbers on the right side of the pipeline to see if there is a module that has a much larger number than the other modules. I suspect that the Object Recognition module is most likely the cause to be slowing down the pipeline so much that it appears not to be running.

Can you also double check the FPS number seen at the bottom of the RR GUI? What rate are you getting? Again, this can confirm that something is very slow in the pipeline.

If the Object Recognition is the cause, can you post a couple sample images so we can better understand the issue? Often, decreasing the size of the template training images can really help to speed up the match with no reduction in accuracy.

STeven.

Pick Avatar
* Question/Comment - Only <b>, <i>, <u> tags are allowed. All others will be escaped.
Use the tags [image1], [image2], etc. to place the images within your question/comment.
Upload Images (.jpg, .png, .gif) < 300K, robofiles (.robo) or Zip files (.zip) < 300K.

If you have any questions/issues about RoboRealm or image processing this is your chance to ask a question. Your question and any responses will be posted to the forum section of the website for others to read and learn from.

Note that any submission will be considered property of RoboRealm. If you do not wish your images to be displayed as part of the RoboRealm site please do not submit those images. Any submission may be removed from the website at the discretion of RoboRealm personnel.