Add to this Thread

Confirm color detection
Haspi from Malaysia
5 year
Hi, Steven

I'm quiet new using Roborealm in build a robot that can grab the red color ballon green field. How can I detect the ball but at the same time eliminate the red round shape image on the blue wall which can be seen in the image also.  My English is not good..hope you can get what I meant.

Pick Avatar
* Question/Comment - Only <b>, <i>, <u> tags are allowed. All others will be escaped.
Use the tags [image1], [image2], etc. to place the images within your question/comment.
Upload Images (.jpg, .png, .gif) < 300K, robofiles (.robo) or Zip files (.zip) < 300K.

If you have any questions/issues about RoboRealm or image processing this is your chance to ask a question. Your question and any responses will be posted to the forum section of the website for others to read and learn from.

Note that any submission will be considered property of RoboRealm. If you do not wish your images to be displayed as part of the RoboRealm site please do not submit those images. Any submission may be removed from the website at the discretion of RoboRealm personnel.