touchscreen
ezecor  [1 posts]
16 year
HI, im trying to make a touchscreen interface, and i wonder if it is possible to use two cameras to simulate a click when an object is detected (one camera for x, and the other for y). It is possible in RoboRealm?
sorry my english i hope you understand what im trying to say :)
Anonymous 16 year
Yes! It is possible. While we have thought about a similar configuration to the one in your image we've not actually implemented it. However, RR is very capable of processing multiple cameras in succession. You can use the "Other->Marker" module to switch from one image to the next. Thus, you would start with one image, process it for the X location, save that in a variable, use the marker to switch to the other image and process that for the Y. At the end of the loop you'd have the X and Y locations.

Should work quite nicely! Let us know if you need any additional help with the processing. Please include images if you can.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index